Join Our Team
Join Our Team
Enterprise Rubber is proud to be an Akron, Ohio, based business, manufacturing quality products for our customers and employing our hard-working neighbors for almost 50 years. Some of the benefits we offer our team members include:
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Savings Program
We operate three shifts a day, five days a week, and there is often an opportunity to earn overtime on Saturdays. Key roles within our plant include:
- Quality Control Associate – Our quality control department includes final product inspection and finishing as well as packaging and shipping. Our QC team is flexible and fast paced, often flexing to support other work functions such as machining, sand blasting, and tumbling.
- Pre-Production Specialist – Our pre-production department prepares our raw material components for manufacture. This includes work in our metal shop, as well as sandblasting, painting, and more. Our pre-production team is flexible and fast paced, sometimes flexing to support other work functions such as quality control and finishing.
- Mill Operator – Our milling department requires an understanding of chemistry and firm grasp of mathematics. Mill operators prepare raw material rubber compounds for manufacture using machinery such as mills, barwells, and extruders. This position is critical to the efficient work of our press operators and quality control team. Team members in milling will flex to press operation based on business needs.
- Press Operator – Our press operators are the backbone of our manufacturing team. Press operators are responsible for production on two to three presses at a time and have daily productivity requirements. Team members are expected to be efficient and flexible within the manufacturing plant to develop operating knowledge of different types of molds and machines.
Working at our manufacturing plant is hard but satisfying. We believe in empowering our team members to specialize based on their talents, but also in cross-training and flexibility to support the needs of the business.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Human Resources at 330-633-7460 ext. 103 to schedule a phone interview.
We look forward to working with you.